Front Desk Receptionist
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
American Integrated Healthcare is looking for a Receptionist to join our team in our Mesquite office. The Receptionist will greet and assist visitors and clients of the organization.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Guest services â€“ Welcome guests, employees, and clients who arrive at the office and clarify the purpose of their visit and who they want to see. Answer all phone calls and emails sent to the main office and provide inter-office messages as requested.
- Administration â€“ Send out and receive mail, documents, supplies and packages. Distribute items to mailboxes and offices as requested. File and keep good records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Manage a schedule for those needing support and schedule appointments as required.
- Associates degree is preferred
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Powered by JazzHR
Similar desk jobs near me in mesquite tx
- desk jobs near me jobs near me
- front desk receptionist jobs near me
- Front Desk Receptionist at American Chiropractic Clinic
- Medical Office Receptionist - Family Care at Texas Health Resources
- Part Time AM Front Desk Agent - $12hr at Courtyard Mesquite
- Receptionist in Mesquite Area at The Hire Solution
- Admin/Receptionist at GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
- Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist at Southern Endocrinology Associates PA
- Medical Receptionist - Operations Specialist at Aveanna Healthcare, LLC