Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Shoreline Holland - Holland, MI
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Forklift Operator 2nd shift - Leadership Opportunity
Shoreline Container Holland
Rate: $20.75 + .50 cent shift premium ($21.25)
Role Summary: Works under the limited supervision of the Logistics Manager. Provides excellent customer service through the coordination of finished goods and shipping activities to assure customer satisfaction is completed in a timely fashion and remains cost effective. Ability to fill in as the Back up Team Lead when the leader is away. This position will help further your leadership skills and establish a long successful career at Shoreline.
Schedule: 3pm to 11pm Monday through Friday, with overtime scheduled on Saturday, as needed.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinates all shipping activities for finished goods to assure customer satisfaction and strives for 100% on time delivery.
- Prepares and implements delivery schedules for shipping material handlers.
- Coordinates, completes and files necessary paperwork for shipping activities.
- Required to operate powered industrial equipment (hilo).
- May occasionally deliver finished goods to customers.
- Daily interaction with Customer Service and manufacturing departments.
- Assures excellent housekeeping is maintained in the shipping and finished goods warehouse.
- Supports and adheres to internal quality and safety programs.
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3-5 years logistics experience (preferably in the corrugated industry).
- Must possess a valid driver's license and powered industrial equipment (hilo) certification.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills.
- Ability to maintain diplomacy, confidentiality and tact essential, as individual has access to high levels of employee, cost, design and company sensitive materials.
- Must be able to work with frequently changing priorities.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee Appreciation events throughout the year
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with company contribution
- 401k plan & generous company match
- Short & Long Term Disability coverage (company paid)
- Life Insurance & AD&D coverage (company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great Paid Time Off policy
- 9 paid Holidays
Who is Shoreline Container?
- For over 100 years, Michigan and our neighboring states have led the world in manufacturing. For nearly half of those years, Shoreline Container has been a growing partner to that manufacturing base by designing and producing custom container and packaging solutions
- We have a staff of nearly 250 people working in multiple shifts, all dedicated to engineering and building the right solutions for our customers
- We advocate for training and educating our employees so they have the skills to be successful in the manufacturing environment
- Shoreline is a partner in Five Star Sheets, one the nations premier corrugated sheet manufacturers. We are committed to continually improve, while providing our customers with outstanding packaging through Quality, Service & Design
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Similar operator (2nd shift) jobs in holland mi
- operator (2nd shift) jobs jobs near me
- forklift operator jobs near me
- Press Brake Operator/Fabricator 2nd Shift at Superior Cutting Service
- 2nd Shift Press Operator at Staffing Inc
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift (4X10) - Holland, MI at Haworth
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift at Request Foods, Inc.
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator at Sherwin-Williams
- Warehouse Clerk - 2nd Shift at MeadWestVaco
- Press Operator (2nd Shift) at Agritek Industries