Manufacturing Engineering Intern - Summer 2021
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
How you'll make a difference:
Compile and create complete set of requirements for system components for the AD system. Components like: Radar, Lidar, Camera, Compute Platforms, HMI products. Support component sourcing and supplier management (time, functionality, quality). Be a “component owner” through the component lifecycle, from component sourcing to vehicle launch.
What you'll bring:
● BS in Engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Systems, Aerospace, Computer)
● The ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively to peers, management and customers
● Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
● Self-motivated, well organized, flexible, works well with complex issues
● Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
● Jira experience or ability to learn
● Experience in project management or technical management
● Automotive Tier 1 or OEM background
● Cross-functional knowledge of Systems Engineering,
● Electronic, Software, and Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle
● Integration, Automated Driving integration in Infrastructure
● Knowledge of Functional Safety Standards
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the US and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Similar manufacturing engineer jobs in pittsburgh pa
- manufacturing engineer jobs jobs near me
- manufacturing engineering jobs near me
- Manufacturing Engineer at Mosebach Manufacturing Company
- Gear Manufacturing Engineer at Total Aviation Staffing, LLC
- Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer at Thar Process
- Manufacturing Plant Engineer at SonicJobs
- Manufacturing Engineer II at USA - Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- * Manufacturing Engineer at AllTek, CareerMoves
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEER at Sensia LLC