Manager of Facilities -
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
UT Southwestern is looking to hire a Manager of Facilities in their General Services Admin department.
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in related field and eight (8) years of related experience including three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Supervises employees and work flow planning.
- Provides and supports efforts to develop teamwork between all employees and staff at all times.
- Seeks opportunities to teach, mentor, and promote professional growth of personnel assigned.
- Collaborates with Physical Plant Trainer and Physical Plant Managers to provide training to staff.
- Conducts staff and committee meetings and special projects such as patient satisfaction, team development and recruitment activities.
- Conducts daily and/or shift by shift review of department assignments, scheduling and staffing plans to ensure adequate coverage and adherence to policies, procedures, and productivity targets.
- Revises assignments, schedules, and plans as necessary.
- Utilizes staffing patterns and guidelines to foster most cost effective option for providing adequate coverage.
- Interviews and provides input regarding hiring of all personnel. May terminate personnel for cause following discussion with and approval from Director and/or Director of Human Resources.
- Provides immediate counseling and constructive criticism and disciplinary interventions of personnel in private setting and in manner that is positive and respectful.
- Participates in routine interdisciplinary rounding.
- Completes all annual performance evaluations and orientation evaluations of personnel assigned to unit.
- Follows-up with accurate and timely reports to Director.
- Coordinates various projects and programs for section ensuring all tasks are completed by established deadlines and to ensure that quality customer service is provided for faculty and staff.
- Utilizes Physical Plant resources which optimize those resources for benefit of organization and its patient population. Identifies efficiency or cost saving ideas and reports them to Director.
- Reviews budgets and makes recommendations for budget needs.
- Facilitates compliance by personnel assigned to unit to all policies and procedures, code of ethics, JCAHO standards, OSHA standards, and specialty organization standards.
- Develops, revises, recommends, and interprets policies and procedures for section to ensure all applicable laws and governmental guidelines are followed and that employees are treated in equitable manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Similar evaluators jobs in dallas tx
- evaluators jobs jobs near me
- of facilities jobs near me
- Casualty Claims Adjuster - Personal Lines at Amica Insurance
- Supervisor II, Diagnostician/LSSP (226 Days) at Dallas Independent School District
- Staff Solution Engineer - Opportunity for Working Remotely at VMware
- Project Coordinator at American Heart Association
- AVP, Complex Claim Liability Specialist - New Hire Bonus at The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Occupational Therapist-Fulltime at SJRMC Hospital
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology at KIPP Texas