Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
barista - Store# 56628, AVENIDA PICO & I-5 - SAN CLEME
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, its all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks partners. Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks barista, youll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products. Youll be in an energetic store environment where youll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each customers day. True to Our Mission & Values, working together we can inspire and nurture the human spirit one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
Youd make a great barista if you:
- Consider yourself a people person, and enjoy meeting others.
- Love working as a team and appreciate the chance to collaborate.
- Understand how to create a great customer service experience.
- Have a focus on quality and take pride in your work.
- Are open to learning new things (especially the latest beverage recipe!)
- Are comfortable with responsibilities like cash-handling and store safety.
- Can keep cool and calm in a fast-paced, energetic work environment.
- Can maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Have excellent communications skills.
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. Whats more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry