Glyde Solar is a full-service residential solar company. We provide homeowners with a simple, affordable way to switch their homes to solar - giving them increased peace of mind for the future. With offices across the nation and a growing workforce, Glyde Solar is one of the nation's fastest-growing companies in its field.
Glyde Solar is seeking an experienced and driven Solar NTP (Notice to Proceed) Specialistto join our team.
The Solar NTP Specialists primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, day-to-day processing of incoming contracts and other related documents to ensure “Notice to Proceed” is granted from Glyde Solar’s finance partners. Solar NTP Specialists may also assist with cash collections from customers as well as ensuring system statuses are up to date.
- Upload contracts and other related documents to finance partners for approval.
- Acquire documents required by financiers for “NTP” from Sales Reps and/or Account Managers.
- Verify accuracy and compliance of all documents prior to uploading.
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales Reps and/or Account Managers on project statuses.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with finance partners.
- Responsibly handle sensitive customer information in a responsible manner.
- All other duties assigned and reasonably associated with this position.
- Two + years of Customer Support Experience
- One + years of Solar Industry Experience
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office (with a focus on MS Word, Excel).
- Must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be attentive to detail and have superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Paid Training
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO Policy
- Holiday Pay
- On Site Gym w/ Showers
- Free Lunches on Payday
- Company Swag
- Employee Solar Discount
Statement by Glyde:
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Solar: 1 year (Required)
- Customer support: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location