Senior Developer (Remote)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is part of the Finance organization for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. CIMA influences decision making with integrated, objective, and applicable insights. Within CIMA, the Consumer Insight Shared Services team drives value by delivering quality data and analytic technologies to promote a clear understanding of consumers and Guests that are used to identify improvement opportunities and influence essential strategies across the business.
We are looking for someone to serve as Developer reporting to the Technology Manager, Consumer Insight. The position is an important developer role on the Technology Services team responsible for architecting, developing cloud solutions, and managing essential cloud platforms for the Consumer Insights business.
The developer is a technology role that has experience with development languages and coding practices such that they can develop, review, validate, and improve cloud solutions in a way that ensures that delivered services are performant, scalable and reliable regardless of the volume of transactions or execution concurrency that is expected.
- Architect and provide high-performing and scalable cloud-based platform solutions.
- Identify and recommend solutions and technologies to promote platform development.
- Help ensure integrity, security, availability, and effectiveness of technology infrastructure, including middleware, networks, communications, processing and standards.
- Conduct POCs and viability analysis on technology solutions.
- Communicate with all partners regarding test or evaluation results; partner with technology and data services teams to interpret feedback and integrate into product iterations.
- Help resolve problems in root cause determination and future prevention strategy and design documentation.
- 4+ years of experience architecting and delivering end-to-end data solutions
- Experience architecting and developing data integration and ETL solutions
- Experience developing and deploying cloud solutions in multiple technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience in physical systems administration - (Linux, Unix, Docker, or Kubernetes)
- Experience with code and release management tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD)
- Experience with big data technologies (NoSQL): Snowflake, Hadoop/HDFS, Shell Scripting, Spark, Kafka
- Common Technology Architectures (web server, web scripting languages, mobile applications, multi-tier architectures, big data, AI/ML).
- Experience working at a market research supplier
- Experience in the Travel Industry
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field or related work experience
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering