Economic Consultant (Remote)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
ITR Economics was just named a Top 10 company to work for in New Hampshire by Business NH Magazine!
ITR Economics was established in 1948 and is the oldest privately held, continuously operating economic research and consulting firm in the US. Our reputation is built on accurate, independent, and objective analysis. ITR Economics maintains proprietary forecasting methodology and unapparelled forecasting accuracy.
ITR Economics is proud to offer competitive salaries, benefits, and promotes a healthy work life balance. Our dynamic environment promotes professional development and growth for all team members. We are proud of our collaborative culture where each team member is valued, and their voice is heard by management. We have great satisfaction in knowing that our work makes a difference.
ITR Economics is looking for an experienced business professional to provide economic insight and consulting services to our clients. We are looking for persons with real-world business experience (i.e., firsthand experience with supply chains, distribution, manufacturing, etc.) to apply their knowledge and insight into actionable business decisions for our clients. Applicants should be analytical and curious by nature and be comfortable with using critical thinking skills.
To learn more about ITR Economics and our core values, visit https://www.itreconomics.com/about.
- Provide actionable economic intelligence to our clients through written reports or via client webinars.
- Data forecasting using ITR Economics’ proprietary forecasting methodology.
- Collaborate with other departments within ITR Economics as needed. You will work closely with Account Executives on the sales team to help manage client relationships to ensure their needs are being met.
- Growth mindset to continue advancing your skills and experience.
- Application of analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking.
- Miscellaneous research projects as needed.
- Business degree
- 6 years of business experience
- Proficient written and oral communication, including client presentations
- Eagerness for professional development and growth
Similar part time remote jobs in manchester nh
- part time remote jobs jobs near me
- consultant jobs near me
- Full Time Remote Customer Service at Zaktos
- Remote Customer Service Representative at HRC Total Solutions, LLC
- Revenue Cycle Informatics - Full Time, Days at Catholic Medical Center
- Part-Time Math Tutor in Manchester NH WFH Job at Early Tutors
- Peer Outreach Specialist - Manchester, NH (Part-Time) at Waypoint
- Software Development Engineer - VMC Availability - Opportunity for Working Remotely at VMware
- Rep 2, SMB Direct Sales (OBSR) at Comcast