Consumer Experience Intern, Summer 2021
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Samsung has been a leading force in innovation for decades. We believe that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, so we create new possibilities for people everywhere. We strive to create a place of endless learning where we're pushed to discover our true potential. Our interns take real-world business problems and lead the charge on formulating creative solutions. Our structured program prepares every intern for success by allowing them to fully integrate into our dynamic culture while contributing their own unique ideas. We create opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students to impact change and make the impossible possible. Join #LifeatSamsung.
Role and Responsibilities
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess customer landscape of Samsung Product and Services experience and consumer journey, and determine improvement strategies of current and potential customers using public and available internal resources.
- User Research: Understand consumer pain points, and what users like to have. Consumer Experience Intern will interview, or observe users to get insights on their needs. They also research current product and industry trends to make recommendations.
- Usability Testing: While or after engineers develop a prototype or an application of a product, Consumer Experience Intern organizes Usability Testing of the product by users, observes the tests and asks participants detailed questions. After testing, usability specialist analyze the result analyzes the results of the testing and prepares a report of their recommendations, giving the report to the engineers, UX designers, and stakeholders responsible for production.
- Benchmarking research: Consumer Experience Intern will compare competitor applications or products and analyze which aspects are better or worse.
- Expert Review: Expect usability problems in advance while trying an application or reviewing UX design guideline documents as a usability specialist.
- Various Qualitative Research and Quantitative Research: Perform various qualitative research and quantitative research in order to solve UX problems or to find out unmet needs from users.
- Needs to be Tech savvy, early adapter in learning or using latest and greatest tech products, smart phones / smart watches, Multi device & seamless experience products with a keen interest in these technologies.
Apply now, if you are interested in:
- Social & Human Sciences
- User Experience & design
- UX Strategy
- Consumer Electronics
Skills and Qualifications
- Working toward Masters with concentration in human studies / Consumer Psychology / UX & design
- Fast learner with an interest in the mobile industry
- Strong communication skills, and skilled user of Microsoft Office and other assessment/presentation tools
- Must be enrolled in an accredited University
- Proper work authorization
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Attend New Hire Orientation on first day
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Similar summer internships 2021 jobs in plano tx
- summer internships 2021 jobs jobs near me
- consumer experience jobs near me
- Networks Business Development Intern, Summer 2021 at Samsung Electronics America Inc
- Business Intern - Summer 2021 at HNTB
- Business Intern - Healthcare Vertical, Summer 2021 at Samsung Electronics America Inc
- Internship program at BOEING
- Summer Internship - 2021 Human Resources at At Home
- Program Finance Intern (Plano, TX) at L3Harris Technologies
- UB Process Improvement Intern, Summer 2021 at Samsung Electronics America Inc