Food Service Equipment Sales
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Equipment & Supply Specialist
Restaurant Equippers, Inc., a national mass merchandiser of Restaurant Equipment and Supplies to the Food Service industry, is seeking an Inside Non-Commission Sales/Customers Service Representative to help us serve our customers at our Southfield MI. Warehouse Store .
( Visit our web site @ www.equippers.com )
The company provides a highly competitive salary, rich employee insurance benefits, 401k retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays, job security resulting from decades of stable economic growth, and an opportunity to work in a family friendly organization that is continually growing and expanding.
The position will report to the Store Assistant Manager , and work closely with fellow store sales and inventory associates. The primary function of the position will be working in a warehouse store environment with our diverse customer base to help outfit and supply their food service operation, providing honest helpful advice, along with prompt efficient service. The position also entails communication with our vendors and service providers to help resolve problems as they arise.
1. Communicate with customers to provide them with appropriate products to meet their needs
2. Enter orders into our point of sales systems
3. Take customers payments following company payment policies
4. Coordination and follow up on customers’ shipments and deliveries
5. Assist customers in obtaining service after the sale
1. Must be customer focused with the ability to connect and build relationships with our customers
2. Effective communicator; over the phone, face to face, and written, with the ability to understand and convey technical information
3. Six months to one year experience and/or training in food service operations management or food service equipment sales and service with an associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred.
4. Keyboarding skills and strong familiarity with computer systems and internet usage
5. Ability to stand, sit, and walk for long periods
6. Fluent Bilingual Chinese/English would be beneficial
Send resumes and salary requirements to: Lisa Albertson
Restaurant Equippers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
( Employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background security check).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- restaurant: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location