Account Executive - Hospice
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Join Our Team as an Account Executive
Do you have a knack for coordinating, organizing, and making connections? Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others and in the community?
We are looking for account executives to join our team who are committed to serving our patients with compassion and integrity. As an account executive, you will be responsible for coordinating patient referrals, establishing relationships with local hospitals to secure referrals, and providing education for the community and referral sources on hospice care. As an account executive you'll be responsible for coordinating & generating new hospice business in both existing and new accounts, identifying new markets and maintaining existing service as well as coordinating care for referred patients. Account executives' primary responsibility is serving as a liaison between the agency, hospitals, medical community and other referral sources and will often educate the community and medical professionals/referral sources on hospice services. This opportunity involves daily interaction with patients, medical professionals, other referral sources, and the community to assure continuity of care and to coordinate appropriate communication and documentation while working closely with agency personnel to ensure that patient care is handled efficiently and effectively. You'll also make a meaningful difference by working closely with patients and their care team to ensure continuity of care, proper communication, and correct documentation.
And just like all of our team members, our account executives have access to our supportive leadership team and professional development opportunities with plenty of room for advancement.
We're Offering Even More Great Benefits When You Join Our Team!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Immediate Access to Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Annual Merit Increases
- Years of Service Award Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Financial and Legal Assistance Program
- Mental Health and Counseling Programs
- Dental and Orthodontic Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care with Low Premiums
- $500 Matching Health Savings Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Fertility Assistance Program
Our Company Mission
Our mission is to serve with love, providing comfort and support through compassionate care and meaningful experiences. For our team members, these aren't empty words. In every interaction, no matter how big or small, we're dedicated to providing a superior experience for patients facing life-limiting illnesses and their families.
About Agape Care Group
A leading hospice, palliative, and pediatric comfort care provider, Agape Care Group is dedicated to serving patients and families with love and delivering the highest quality care. The Agape Care Group family of brands spans seven states - Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Virginia. At any location within our company, you'll find a career that means something. You'll not only have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference, but you'll also be part of an inclusive, respectful work environment filled with peers who have answered the call to care for others.
- A heart to serve patients and families and a passion for providing the best possible care
- Education: Minimum of an Associate Degree required in field of study or proven work experience in health related field
- Experience: 2 years of sales experience in a clinical care setting, Home Health, Hospice, DME or Pharmaceutical sales experience highly preferred.
- Required: Reliable transportation. Ability to sit, stand, bend, move intermittently and lift at least 25lbs and bear the weight of an average adult effectively.
We've worked hard to build a caring culture of integrity, communication, diversity and positive experiences, and we'd love for you to join our family.
*Pay is determined by years of experience and location.