Dietary Aide (Foodservice Associate) | FT/PT
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
We need Full and Part-Time Dietary Aides to join our team at Indianspring Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in Cincinnati, OH.
$10 to $13 Per Hour
You’ll assist with delivering food from the kitchen to the residents in the nursing care units. You’ll work collectively with the nursing department and other team members to promote a great dining experience for the residents.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Providing meal service delivery & cleanup for the residents from the facility kitchen/kitchenettes
- Assisting cooks as need with food prep & clean up tasks
- Assisting with dishes, equipment cleaning, maintenance of dining rooms & checking/unloading stock
- Performing related & other duties as assigned.
You’ll Need To Have:
- A passion for providing residents with excellent food service
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Daily Pay (Get paid the same or next day if needed)
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Education Scholarships
- Continuing Education Credits
- Employee Discounts
Exceptional Care & Quality Service are the hallmarks of Indianspring's in-house team of talented and experienced licensed therapists, nurses and caregivers.
Indianspring is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Smoke-Free Workplace.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look