Field Based Account Manager Client Services
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
This position is full-time. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Our office is located at 20450 Civic Center Drive, Southfield, Michigan, 48076, United States.
- Proactively works with customers, AMT and business partners to create and implement service and process improvements
- Ensures seamless, complete, and accurate Health Fair and Open Enrollment activity for customers by coordinating enrollment meetings and the ordering of enrollment materials. In partnership with the SAE, ensures customers are well-informed and knowledgeable about plan options
- Manage special projects on an as needed basis.
- Investigate and manage escalated claim/call/appeals issues through root cause analysis and communicate outcome (in person, telephonically or via written communication) to internal partners or external clients.
- Serve as liaison between internal customers and external customers to facilitate call and claim issue resolution and respond to inquiries.
- Simplify and personalize interactions with consumers and clients to align with evolving service/quality expectations and single point of contact demands. (Deliver simply great service)
- Track, trend and proactively review accounts for service opportunities.
- Drive process improvement based on trend analysis.
- Identify and report system problems in relation with benefit installation and interpretation.
- Complete adhoc report requests and analysis.
- Document and track all issues and activities accurately within ETS-BE.
- Complete and deliver complex Performance Guarantee reporting to internal and/or external customers.
- Create and deliver quarterly and annual service performance scorecards.
- Create and deliver to Operations Account Manager quarterly 4-Block with overall client experience results.
- Represent UHC operations in communication to clients related to new programs and enhancements to existing programs. Proactively messaging to clients and Account Management Team.
- Drive excellence in service within organization and across organization by providing feedback to Operations on service failures.
- Attend Account Management and/or client meetings representing call and claim and host and/or lead internal meetings with operations leaders to share Voice of the Customer feedback.
- Lead service remediation efforts by creating action plan, hosting meetings with internal and external partners, sharing updates with UHC leaders and driving solution to resolution.
- Provide consultative support to strategic business partners, assisting in delivery of services for new/existing business implementation, ie, engaging in conversations regarding past experience or potential issues around benefit or claim processing.
- Develop and deliver customer specific (benefit, claim, and cultural) training to Transaction and Customer Care organization.
- Support and/or host existing customer site visits.
- Would typically be responsible for a single, high profile dedicated account.
- Lead process improvement special projects and work teams for dedicated client and potential global impact.
- Support in external customer audits eg operational assessment, audit recommendation responses, hosting audit meeting.
- Travel for client or internal 10%.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of public speaking experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of client engagement experience
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining an effective customer service/relationship with assigned client
- 2+ years of experience handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience managing and/or leading projects
- 2+ years of experience as a Lead and/or Mentor
- Ability to travel as required by the business up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work in 20450 Civic Center Drive, Southfield, Michigan, 48076, United States
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Expert knowledge of operational processes (UNET, CAMs, ISET, A4Me, UES, and Behavioral Analytics etc.)
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Appropriate sense of urgency and ownership for resolving issues
- Demonstrated track record in building relationships internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused - ablity to gain credibility in a relatively brief period of time
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change
- Ability to re-prioritize and manage tasks to support business needs
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Professional and polished demeanor
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted Date : Thu, 29 Sep 2022
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look