Cyber Security - Information System Security Officer entry-level
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Our team in Tucson, AZ, is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO). Relocation support is available, see below for further details regarding what we offer.
This position is for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to support classified computing environments at the RMD facility in Tucson, AZ. The successful candidate will interface with the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) to ensure adherence to all NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, JSIG policies.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don’t hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- You will be primarily responsible for system compliance, auditing, security plan development and delivering information systems security education and awareness.
- You will also assist in investigating information system security violations and help prepare reports specifying corrective and preventative actions.
- The position routinely collaborates with the facility security team, program personnel, and government representatives.
Important note: Within six months of hire date, you must obtain and maintain a Security professional certification commensurate with IAM Level I certification (Security+ or other), if you do not already have this certification.
Qualifications You Must Have:
Analyst, Cyber Vulnerability Assessment:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Management Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business, Math or other degrees will be considered. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of Cyber / Systems Security work experience
- An active and in-scope Secret US security clearance
- Experience working in DoD classified operating and/or laboratory environments
- Familiarity with the execution and management of cyber incident response; preservation, containment, eradication.
- Work experience with multiple operating systems; Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris
- Exposure to networking virtual machines and/or NetApp Filers
- Previous work experience working with classified information systems
- Self-motivated and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, particularly in documenting evaluation results
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team is essential
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Familiarity with implementation of Government directives and policies derived from NIST, CNSSI, DoD, or other Government Regulatory compliance standards within a professional industry
- Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Experience with audit reviews such as physical security, network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments.
- Security+ or similar 8570 certification
- DSS training classes from this Website: https://cdse.usalearning.gov/login/index.php
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Check us out on YouTube!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Similar director of information security jobs in arizona
- director of information security jobs jobs near me
- system security officer jobs near me
- Director, Information Security at PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Sr. Director of Information Security Architecture at Modis
- Chief Information Security Officer at CSAA Insurance Group
- Senior Information Security Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Senior it security manager at Iridium
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Director IT at Freeport McMoRan Inc.
- Senior Systems Architect - Information Security at Wells Fargo