Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
SHOE SHOW, INC., the country’s largest privately held footwear retailer in business 62 years with more than 1,100 stores in 47 states, is seeking an experienced Store Manager to join our team.
What you should know:
This retail leader will oversee the daily operations of a shoe store in order to maximize sales and maintain operational company standards.
- Management/supervisory skills required.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must have a passion for excellent customer service.
- Must be available various hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must be able to hire, train, maintain, and retain staff.
- Must be able to operate company computer systems.
Competitive benefit package for Store Manager includes: 401(k), Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, PTO/PTO-Sick and Employee Discounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $37,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC 28208: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location