Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Lifescan Labs of Illinois is located in Skokie, IL and has been a leader in providing reliable laboratory services for Northern Illinois for over 20 years. We are a laboratory specializing in medical diagnostic testing for physicians and long-term care facilities. We offer paid time off and paid holidays, along with medical benefits including health, vision, and dental. Lifescan Labs of Illinois, LLC is looking for an Operations Supervisor that will serve an integral role in our Operations department. This role will focus on leading our employees to achieve their goals by focusing on continuous improvement, and supporting strong collaboration and inclusiveness in our teams.
- Organize staff schedules, coordinate workflow and oversee costs and metrics for multiple departments (Phlebotomy, Dispatch, Processing, Call Center, and Courier).
- Maintain laboratory productivity, monitoring workload, identifying peak and slack periods.
- Support Dispatch for courier and phlebotomy routing and coverage.
- Support Processing and manage troubleshooting processes for specimen receiving and processing.
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot to resolve situational workflow and turnaround time challenges in Operations functions.
- Assist with policy development and implementation, regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
- Maintain laboratory staff by interviewing, orienting, training employees, and counseling, reviewing/evaluating and disciplining employees as needed.
- Coach, develop, and help employees reach business goals and their full potential.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Experience in higher education and/or healthcare.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge with MS Excel analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate self-confidence and appropriate accountability and assertiveness while acting as a team player and showing appreciation for and respecting the collective role of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills the highest standards of professionalism, including reliable presence, tact, discretion and a customer service-oriented approach.
- Ability to direct and work with cross-functional teams including establishing strong relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders and staff.
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactical initiatives.
- Strong judgement and the ability to problem solve, re-prioritize and pivot as needed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven time management, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, persuasion, and listening skills.
- Aptitude with technology, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications and willingness to learn new technology tools.
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday, and rotating weekends
- Hours: AM; 6:00AM-2:30pm PM; 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Similar non customer service jobs in skokie il
- non customer service jobs jobs near me
- operations supervisor jobs near me
- Customer Service Representative- Starting from $20-25/hr at Uline
- Junk Removal Specialist - Immediately Hiring at College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - Matica CNSRVTN
- Customer Service Representative at Uline
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
- Client Relations Coordinator at Alera Group
- Dedicated Hazmat Driver at Cardinal Logistics
- Customer Service Management Trainee at Uline