Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Manages all aspects of the Engineering function, including Facilities Engineering. Directs department activities, through direct reports to design new products, modify existing designs, and improve production techniques. Plans, coordinates and manages the operation of the Maintenance Department through planning and implementation of effective procedures, training, preventative maintenance and ongoing maintenance repair programs. Manage and develops budget for assigned function or department including operating requirements and equipment and material purchases. Provides technical oversight and assistance to other department as required.
· Manages Engineering staff including Maintenance and Project Engineering.
· Develops and maintains preventative maintenance program to ensure line equipment is performing properly minimizing unnecessary downtime.
· Streamlines and improve efficiency of production and maintenance.
· Achieves cost reduction and efficiency improvement through process improvement and work balancing as well as lean principles
· Coordinates/directs all engineering and facilities-related tasks and activities associated with supporting Production.
· Manages (and may conceptualize) capital improvement projects, consults outside experts as necessary, prepare CAPEX documents for approval, in support of safety, environmental, regulatory, GMP, and productivity initiatives or requirements, and tracks progress and expenditures.
· Oversees/directs new equipment installations and equipment modifications.
· Manages and develop budget for Engineering including operating requirements, in addition to equipment and material purchases.
Qualifications and Education Requirements