Precision Agriculture Specialist / Trainer - Western Region
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
This individual will be responsible for coverage across a Western region in the US: California, Oregon and Washington and will be required travel up to 50%.
The Precision Agriculture Specialist Trainer will provide regional distribution training, sales support, and regional targeted marketing for products offered by the company to maximize sales and distribution reach for these products.
- Develop and deliver Technical and End-User Training courses in support of Precision Technology products for dealer service technicians, field personnel, internal company personnel, and end-user customers.
- Determine correct content and coordinate required for training and dealer development.
- Develop training material and keep current based on new product/ new features introduced as well as feedback received on existing sessions
- Deliver Technical and End-User training sessions/demonstrations and online based training
- Connect with Technical Support, Product Management and field personnel to identify training needs to achieve product support training objectives.
- Work with marketing to carry out grass roots marketing campaigns established for the market/territory.
- Work with existing territory sales representatives to ensure distributor support and dealer development activities are carried out as detailed in the territory plan.
- Assist Precision Technology Support Agents with dealer and end-user support cases as directed by management.
- Determine key precision ag influences in the market/territory and establish relationships with these people.
- Evaluate market/territory for account coverage and performance and develop a comprehensive distributer and dealer development plan.
- Interact with service, sales, engineering, and other Raven departments to achieve market/territory, division, and corporate goals
- Work with Precision Technology Training and CNH Industrial Training Shared Services to write and deliver different levels of training material for CNH Industrial employees and CNH Dealers.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
The salary offered for this position will fall between $71,000 and $102,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture, education, or related field
- 3+ years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1+ years of experience with precision technology.
- Willing to travel approximately 50% to off-site locations to present training courses.
- 1+ years’ experience teaching and/or training
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at [email protected].
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look