Mobile Developer (US Remote)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Welcome to Jackrabbit Technologies.
Jackrabbit Technologies is the leading provider of software and services that help youth activity centers - gymnastics, dance, cheer, swim, music, childcare, and others - grow and operate efficiently. We are an entrepreneurial-minded, rapidly-growing SaaS company that has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in North Carolina and one of North Carolina’s Top Industry-Driven Technology Companies. Jackrabbit Technologies’ SaaS solution powers nearly 7000 clients in 35 countries around the world.
Our culture empowers YOU.
We hire people passionate about what they do, provide them with the tools to succeed, and then get out of their way! Living our vision, mission, and values, our people are what make Jackrabbit Technologies an awesome place to work. And that “awesome place” is virtual-all of our employees enjoy the privilege of working remotely. We always have and always will. So, you must have reliable high speed internet access. We are interested in speaking to qualified candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders with no special circumstances. We are not able to sponsor visas.
What you’re about.
You are passionate about building great application software, and you believe applications should be intuitive and easy-to-use. You aren’t afraid to speak out to make things better. You believe in the value of team collaboration and prioritize sharing knowledge. In addition, you have:
5+ years experience developing mobile applications.
- You have worked on varying sized projects and sites.
- You feel comfortable and confident to dive into new code bases
- You have created applications from scratch
- You have worked on cross platform mobile applications for Android and iOS
- You are familiar with calling a variety of APIs from a mobile application
- 1+ years experience with Flutter
- You have a solid understanding of Flutter and Dart.
- You are very comfortable building Flutter applications across multiple platforms
- You are very comfortable with Material Design components
- Experience working in Agile Scrum sprints using a tool such as Jira.
- Experience with a source control tool such as Git.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, clients, and partners.
- 4-year STEM degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple priorities, and perform well under pressure.
What you'll do.
As a Mobile Developer at Jackrabbit Technologies, you will join a smart, hard-working team responsible for helping create, deploy, and maintain a new mobile application across multiple platforms. You will bring strong mobile design methodologies to help interpret SaaS features to a mobile app. You will contribute to and help drive the direction of mobile products. Applying your understanding of architecture, design patterns, and OOD knowledge, your code will strike the right balance between performance, usability, maintainability, and security.
In addition, you will:
Collaborate with Product and UI/UX team to innovate and refine enhancement designs.
- Collaborate with SaaS web team to ensure consistency between web and mobile applications.
- Code and unit test assigned enhancements and fixes.
- Correct bugs found in integration, regression, and QA testing.
- Adhere to coding, change management, source control, and DevOps standards.
- Collaborate with other Product and Engineering team members to maximize Sprint success.
- Rapidly gain a working understanding of our codebase, architecture, development stack, and infrastructure.
- Contribute to best practices in our Engineering workflow, including design patterns, coding standards, security, automated testing, pair programming, code reviews, debugging, and DevOps.
- Contribute to adoption of and migration to new mobile technologies.
What you will love about us.
Our Culture! Read what our employees say about working at Jackrabbit on Glassdoor.
- We work remotely. We always have - we always will!
- Our Health and Wellness Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
- We help you with the unexpected. Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance. Opportunity to elect Critical Illness and Accident Insurance. Plus confidential access to legal and life counseling available 24/7.
- Your future looks bright at Jackrabbit. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to financial planning.
- We pay you to play, rest, recharge and balance your life. Paid Time Off, Paid Parental and Sabbatical leaves.
- You will grow your skills with us. Annual allowance for professional development.
- We give back. Paid Time to volunteer in your community.
Jackrabbit Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.