Anesthesia Medical Coder 2
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Overview of Position
The Medical Coder will assign appropriate ICD 10 CM and/or CPT codes to patient records for Anesthesia. The Medical Coder will analyze, enter, and manipulate the database to confirm appropriate DRG assignments.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Assigned appropriate ICD-10 or CPT codes to patient records
- Meet productivity standards
- Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- A minimum of 2 years of Anesthesia coding experience with ICD-10 and CPT-4
- A minimum of 3 years of general work experience
- Professional Coding Certification (CPC, CCA, CCS or CCS-P)
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of the medical coding process
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Organized and detail-oriented is critical
- Computer literate
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Similar medical coder jobs in newark nj
- medical coder jobs jobs near me
- medical coder jobs near me
- DRG Coach (Inpatient Coding) - Hiring Immediately at Accuity
- Inpatient Coder at University Hospital
- Single Path Coding Specialist I (Remote) at Stanford Health Care
- Medical Records Technician at University Hospital, Newark NJ
- Medical Biller Specialist / Dme Billing Specialist at Specialty Pharmacy in North Jersey
- Manager - Coding (Remote) at Stanford Health Care
- Inpatient Coder at University Hospital, Newark NJ