Dining Service Manager
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Sonida Living team at The Waterford at College Station!
The Waterford at College Station, a premier retirement community in College Station, Texas, provides quality care to residents in an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for Dietary Director position today.
Working at The Waterford at College Station truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Dietary Director to join our team!
Dietary Director Responsibilities include:
- Develops and maintains standards for dining services to the Residents to include preparation, presentation and efficient meal service delivery
- Conducts inventory, purchasing, storing and preparation of food according to the provided menus and regulations
- Establishes and maintains procedures to meet safety and sanitation standards in order to assure compliance with governmental regulations
- Provide leadership and supervision of dietary staff employees such as wait staff, dietary assistants, cooks, dishwasher, etc., including hiring, evaluating and recommending pay raises of supervised Community Team Members
- Plans and administers departmental budget, including staffing levels
- Plans and directs regular schedule of work activities and assignments to assure effective food service.
- Establishes and maintains records/receipts regarding dietary operations. Submits purchase invoices and receipts to the appropriate staff for processing to include coding as requested
- With consultant dietician, develops, establishes and maintains nutritional service plans for residents, as needed
- Orders all supplies and maintains inventory control. Verifies orders received, assuring needed goods are on hand. Ensures that all budgetary guidelines are achieved.
- Supervises food service functions
Ideal candidate will:
- One to two years’ experience in a similar position preferred.
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.
Similar food service aide jobs in college station tx
- food service aide jobs jobs near me
- service manager jobs near me
- Nutrition Assistant II at St. Joseph College Station Hospital
- Seasonal Service Team Member at SonicJobs
- Food Service Worker (Full - Time) at Eurest
- Food and Beverage Concession Staff (PT) at The All Star Agency LLC
- COOK (FULL-TIME) at Chartwells Higher Education
- QSR Store Assistant, Full Time at Circle K
- COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME) at Chartwells Higher Education