Medical Courier - Now Hiring
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Are you an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to own your own business? Look no further!
Associated Couriers is searching for reliable and professional Independent Contractor Medical Couriers to deliver on demand deliveries that originate in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
Associated Couriers has delivered best-in-class courier solutions and services for many industries including medical, pharmaceutical, and life sciences, in which our reputation for on time and our handling of hazmat deliveries have established us as a leader within these industries. On demand couriers will need a handheld cooler for this contract.
Associated Couriers uses a contract management platform called Openforce for Independent Contractors. Since this is a contract, you are essentially your own business and there are costs that go with owning your business which include the following:
Openforce also helps contractors with different features to help them with their business:
- Health, Dental and Wellness plans
- Settlement advances?
- Access to your commissions, deductions, and settlement payout methods
- Expert tax, accounting, and bookkeeping services
- Legal advisors
- Personalized LLC formation services
- Advertising solutions to market your business
- Commissions more than $300 gross
- Commissions less than $300 gross
- Insurance Processing Fees
- $2.00 (regardless of gross commissions)
- Great American Insurance Group (Occupational Accident) Premium
- 2% of gross settlements per week per Independent Contractor and Subcontractors (up to a $60 maximum deduction)
Additional Company Information:
Learn more about Associated Couriers by visiting us at www.associated-couriers.com.
Basic requirements for the contract:
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Able to contract work near Jacksonville, FL
- Has a reliable form of transportation that would be used for this contract
- Able to obtain state minimum requirements for both bodily injury and property damage primary auto insurance
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must have a clean driving record with no more than 3 moving violations or at fault accidents in the last three years