C# Developer (Lead)
Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
Are you a C# Developer working at a Large Financial Institution and being told by your leadership that you are too hands on or detail oriented or think and work like a start-up?
Imagine working at Intellibus to engineer platforms that impact billions of lives around the world. With your passion and focus we will accomplish great things together!
We are looking forward to you joining our Platform Engineering Team.
Our Platform Engineering Team is working to solve the Multiplicity Problem. We are trusted by some of the most reputable and established FinTech Firms. Recently, our team has spearheaded the Conversion & Go Live of apps which support the backbone of the Financial Trading Industry.
We are looking for Engineers who can
- Write applications in C# using Object Oriented Design Principles
- Create Web Apps using .NET Core
- Add Multithreading to existing C# & .NET Applications for Parallel Batch Processing
- Know when it is appropriate to use Thread Pool, Locks, Mutexes, & Semaphores
- Distinguish between when to use Multithreaded & Asynchronous Code
- Implement Retry & Circuit Breaker Patterns in C#
- Implement Thread-safe Bulkhead Isolation, Rate-limiting, & Fallback in C#
- Create a Database Integration with a Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Optimize business logic & SQL queries to enhance performance by 50 %
- Consume Messages from Kafka Topics
- Build Services that are Highly Available (Multi-AZ & Multi-Region)
- Build Algorithms to Optimize Execution times and reduce end to end latency
- Define & Implement Patterns for Unit, Integration, & E2E Testing C# Apps
- Navigate & debug C# Apps on a Linux EC2 Instance
We work closely with
- .NET Core
- REST-based Microservices
- Relational Databases
- Linux / Unix
- Schedule a 15 min Video Call with someone from our Team
- 4 Proctored GQ Tests (< 3 hours)
- 30-45 min Final Video Interview
- Receive Job Offer
If you are interested in reaching out to us, please apply and our team will contact you within the hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- C#: 5 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL Server: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location