Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges.
Our Corporate, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines.
We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives.
With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love.
Amplify your impact. Join us!
JJT Internship Program Overview
Our JJT Internship Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies.
Your application and area of interest will be used to determine which one of our many exciting positions best fit for you.
Intern positions are full-time opportunities expecting to last 3 months (planned for May 22, 2023 August 11, 2023). Based on business needs, internships could be either in-person or virtual.
Our in-person positions are available at various J&J locations throughout the US. This program also works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) for full-time employment upon completion of your degree.
Your position may involve a range of technology assignments. Below are a few examples of the types of experiences you can expect :
Most assignments will include but not limited to the following responsibilities :
- Work within specialized groups in the J&J Technology organization to build solutions for business partners and drive value
- Contribute individually and / or as a team member to support a designated technology area
- Work with key stakeholders to accomplish goals and objectives to support the J&J Technology project / program portfolio
- Conduct data and process analysis to support development of key solutions
For consideration in the JJT Summer 2023 Internship program, you must meet the following requirements :
- Permanent US work authorization without the need for sponsorship now, or in the future (F1 or H1B requires sponsorship in future)
- Have a cumulative GPA of or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Preferred fields include but are not limited to Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Graphic Design or Mathematics.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) May 22, 2023, through August 11, 2023
- Commit to a May 2023 Internship start date
- Have a passion for a career in technology
- By start date, must be considered an undergraduate sophomore or above
- Masters / PhD / MD students must have earned undergraduate degree after July 2019
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce.
Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
JNJInternship #JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJTechnology
Last updated : 2022-08-06
Similar remote internships summer 2021 jobs in new jersey
- remote internships summer 2021 jobs jobs near me
- summer internship jobs near me
- 2023 Summer Intern (Atlantic City, NJ) at Noblis
- Marketing - Summer Internship 2023 - New Jersey at Stryker
- Tech 2023 Summer Internship Program (US) - CR at verisk
- BD Quality Development Program - Quality Summer Internship at BD
- Youth Program Intern at International Rescue Committee
- Information Technology - Summer 2023 Internship - New Jersey at Stryker
- Internship, Advisor Consultant (Summer 2023) at Lord Abbett