Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, fuels our mission to solve the worlds machine health problems to drive safety and sustainability for our communities. To accomplish this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into our everyday actions and consistently challenge the status quo! Learn more atwww.kcftech.com.
At KCF, we value autonomy, working smart, and doing things a little bit differently. If youre an A-player who wants to be part of one of the most important companies revitalizing machine health across the world, KCF is the place for you. If our values resonate with you, please keep reading!
Smarts: We are humbly aggressive lifelong learners.
Grit: We are scrappy, proactive problem solvers who dont stop until the job is done.
Drive: We demonstrate an insatiable hunger to serve others.
Responsibility: We do the right thing and contribute to the greater good.
Autonomy: We own our work and define how we do it, while aligned with the greater mission.
Where You Come In:
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team! As an Electrical Engineer on the KCF Team, you'll have the opportunity to work with a collaborative team of hardware and software engineers to maintain existing and develop new wired and wireless industrial condition monitoring hardware. This includes the monitoring devices themselves, interfacing products, and gateway equipment. Since we design and build all of our hardware right here in State College, PA, this role must be willing to work in our State College office.
* Eligibility for financial assistance for out of state and out of town candidates
This is starting to sound like your next challenge, right? Read on for more info!
- Develop innovative solutions to diverse industrial machinery problems
- Conceptualize and refine products that create breakthrough into new markets
- Create power-efficient sensor designs that allow years of monitoring with a single battery
- Collaborate with the mechanical design, manufacturing, and firmware teams
- Perform validation of new designs and design changes to ensure we are providing a robust product
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor and other KCF leadership staff
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years experience in electronics design
- Familiarity with printed circuit board design tools (e.g. Altium Designer)
- Experience with common electronics test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeters, power supplies)
- Ability to do basic electronics assembly (soldering, wiring, etc.)
- Ability to travel to other KCF and customer locations as required (~5-10%)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Design of products to meet UL/CSA/IEC safety standards
- Design of products to meet global EMC requirements (FCC/ISED/CE/etc.)
- Microcontroller firmware development (C, C++, Bare Metal, RTOS, etc.)
- Familiarity with industrial communication protocols (e.g. MODBUS, Ethernet/IP, etc.)
Perks & Benefits:
At KCF, we are committed to providing best-in-class benefits, engaging development opportunities, and powerful perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you.
Full-time benefits are as follows:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums
- Health Savings Account with a generous annual employer contribution
- Hybrid work model for most positions, work from home, work from anywhere
- Competitive compensation & bonus opportunities
- Four weeks PTO; Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with KCF match
- Wellness Perk- including annual reimbursement program
- Monthly cell and office expense stipend
- Learning Culture committed to growth and continuous development
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.
Similar engineer 3 jobs in state college pa
- engineer 3 jobs jobs near me
- electrical engineer jobs near me
- Engineer III, Field Service at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Data Operations Engineer III - Weather Technology at AccuWeather Careers
- Sr project engineer at Barrett Industries
- Chief Engineer at Scholar Hotel Group
- Field Engineer 4 at SonicJobs
- Land Development Engineer (mid-level E.I.T., or P.E.) at Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc.
- Autonomy engineer at Penn State University