Unleash the power of automation for your job search (Paid option) Apply Manually(Free)
I have time, I'll manually find and apply for jobs
The Business Analyst is responsible for completing and coordinating all required analysis, documentation, communication, and processes for projects in the Application Development portfolio.
- Gather and document requirements, translate requirements to user stories, obtain story approvals, lead estimation activities, coordinate build with developers, report on project / story status, mitigate risks, ensure production quality, define success criteria, and obtain user acceptance for products / solutions and manage project documentation and documentation systems.
- The Business Analyst maintains exceptional relationships and collaborates with project stakeholders, end users, software developers, quality assurance analysts, and program leadership.
- The Business Analyst assures all projects and solutions adhere to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- The ideal candidate has experience with health care projects and solutions and is comfortable working in an environment with a strong emphasis on compliance, security, and confidentiality.
- The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple, simultaneous, time sensitive projects with varying levels of difficulty and complexity and is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and a professional and supportive attitude are required for this role.
- The Business Analyst demonstrates effective decision making and completes activities with minimal guidance.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Server or equivalent task tracking tools
- Microsoft Office Products (Project, Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
Basic knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to transform ambiguous business requirements into practical, pragmatic solutions.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical listeners.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while remaining flexible with changing priorities.
- Proficient in data analysis with the ability to understand complex data mapping between different internal systems.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis and formulate proposed solutions for business needs.
- Create user stories, process flows, mock-ups, user manuals and training guides.
- Coordinate the communication and efforts of developers, quality assurance analysts, and project stakeholders.
- Provide product demonstrations and training.
- Support users with application questions and issues.
- Complete any other assigned task to meet project and solution requirements.
Last updated : 2022-09-23